Mustard Greens (Sawi) & Potato Stir FriedPrep: 40 min Cook: 30 min Servings: 4by Navaneetham Krishnan370 recipes>
Leafy veg and potatoes with dhal and spices.
- 1 bunch (about 200g) mustard greens (sawi) - sliced thinly
- 2 potatoes (about 210g) - sliced into thin stripes with the skin on, deep fry and kept aside
- 1/4 cup dhal - boiled till tender
- 1 (about 100g) onion - sliced thinly
- 2 red chillies - remove seeds and sliced thinly
- 1/2 inch ginger - sliced into thin stripes
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/2 tbsp lime juice
- 4 tbsp oil
- Salt for taste
- When oil is heated, saute onion, chillies, ginger, cumin seeds and mustard seeds.
- Add dhal and veg.
- Stir and cook to soften the veg.
- Add potatoes, lime juice and salt to taste.
- Stir and dish out.
Leave a review or comment