Chili Mutton With PotatoesPrep: 40 min Cook: 45 min Servings: 4by Navaneetham Krishnan370 recipes>
Aromatic and addictive dish, cooked with spices, chilies and potatoes.
- 400g mutton - cut into bite sizes
- 1/2 tbsp garlic paste
- 1 tbsp ginger paste
- 1 tbsp onion paste
- 10 dried red chilies - cut into 1/2 inch length
- 1 tbsp coriander powder
- 1 1/2 tsp fennel powder
- 1 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 1 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 3-4 sprigs curry leaves
- 2 potatoes - cubed into medium size pieces
- Oil as needed
- Salt for taste
- Mix ginger, onion and garlic paste into mutton and keep aside.
- Add a bit of salt into potatoes
- Fry in heated oil until light brown in color
- Leave about 3 tbsp of oil in the same pan.
- Add dried red chilies and all of the powdered spices.
- Stir in, add mutton and salt.
- Stir again and pour in 1 cup of water.
- Simmer until mutton is cooked and gravy thickens.
- Finally add curry leaves and fried potatoes.
- A good stir and remove from heat.
Leave a review or comment