Chicken Chili With Black Eyed PeasPrep: 45 min Cook: 25 min Servings: 8by Navaneetham Krishnan370 recipes>
Spicy and creamy dish with the fragrance of rosemary
- 2 cups black eyed peas - soaked for 2-3 hours and boiled till soft and tender.
- 400g minced chicken
- 5 shallots - chopped/sliced thinly
- 1 tbsp ginger paste
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 1 tsp chili flakes (or as as per taste)
- 1/2 tsp all spice powder
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg powder
- 3-4 sprigs rosemary - remove leaves from stems
- 1/2 cup cream/milk
- 1/4 cup water
- 4 tbsp oil
- Salt for taste
- Heat oil and saute shallots with ginger and garlic paste.
- Add chicken and break it up into bits and pieces.
- Put in chili flakes, all spice and nutmeg powder, rosemary leaves and salt.
- Stir all together; pour water and simmer.
- Once heated through, add beans and cream.
- Stir and after about 2-3 minutes, remove from heat.
Leave a review or comment