Bok choy soup with mushrooms and gingerPrep: 10 min Cook: 25 min Servings: 4by Easy Cook - Laka kuharica488 recipes>
This hot and savory soup is easy to make and it is packed with deep, umami flavor.
- 25 g dried porcini or shiitake mushrooms
- 250 g hot water
- 1 tbs sunflower oil
- 2 shallots, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1200 ml vegetable broth from 1 cube
- 1 thumb sized piece of ginger, peeled and grated (about 1 tbs)
- 2 tbs soy sauce
- 2 stalks bok choy, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 ½ tsp Chinese spice mix
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 100 g dried rice noodles
Directions2.In a large pot over medium heat sauté shallots and garlic in the oil for 3 - 4 minutes until onions are translucent and garlic is fragrant.3.Add porcini mushrooms, the water they soaked in, vegetable broth, ginger and soy sauce. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 10 - 15 minutes.
Leave a review or comment