Carrot Soup With Orange And Ginger
- 3 Tbsp. butter 1.5
- 1 1/2 lb carrots minced
- 1 1/2 x onion minced
- 2 Tbsp. ginger root chopped
- 4 c. chicken broth
- 1 c. 2% lowfat milk
- 1/2 c. orange juice (2 small) orange zest from oranges
- Heat butter, saute/fry onions till well-softened. Add in carrots and ginger.
- Cook another 5 min or possibly so. Add in stock, bring to a boil, and simmer 20 to 30 min.
- Puree and return to pan. Add in juice and zest, and lowfat milk or possibly cream. Add in more lowfat milk or possibly stock if too thick.
- Makes about 8 c..
- NOTES : NOTES :
Leave a review or comment