Bistro BreakfastPrep: 8 min Cook: 20 min Servings: 3by Culinary Envy188 recipes>
Bistro Breakfast straight from France is only 5 simple ingredients that include tangy cheese and savory bacon that is comforting and show stopping all at once! Just layer and bake.
- 1 can (8 oz) stem and pieces mushrooms, divided
- ¾ cup sour cream, divided
- 6 strips bacon, cooked and diced, divided
- ¾ cup Swiss cheese, grated, divided
- 6 eggs, divided
- Salt, Pepper and Paprika
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray the 3 (2 cup capacity) ramekins with non-stick cooking spray. Drain the can of mushrooms and squeeze out any extra water in them. Divide amongst the 3 containers.
- Next, layer each ramekin with ¼ cup sour cream, 2 strips of diced bacon, and then ¼ cup Swiss cheese.
- Top each with 2 eggs and sprinkle with salt, pepper and paprika to taste.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until eggs are done on top.
Leave a review or comment