Best Ever Spinach Quiche
Delicious and easy!
- 4 ounce. minced fresh spinach, rinsed well
- 1 c. shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 c. shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 c. cottage cheese
- 1 1/4 teaspoon dry chopped onion
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 1/2 teaspoon savory
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 4 Large eggs
- 1/2 c. evaporated lowfat milk (can use skim evaporated lowfat milk)
- 1 Pillsbury pie crust
- Blend cheeses, onion, oil and seasonings together in a bowl until smooth.
- Add in Large eggs, lowfat milk, and spinach. Stir to combine.
- Pour into pre--baked pie crust shell.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 35 to 40 min.
- Cool for 10 to 15 min.
Leave a review or comment