No Crust Spinach Quiche
- 3/4 cup minced green pepper
- 3/4 cup minced onion
- 1 1/2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 1/2 cups minced zucchini
- 1 1/2 tsps chopped garlic
- 1 cup crumbled Feta cheese or possibly grated Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup fresh spinach, cooked and minced or possibly 10 ounce. pkg. frzn spinach
- 3 Tbsps. vegetable oil
- 5 pcs Large eggs
- 1 lb Ricotta cheese
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- Saute/fry green pepper, onion, mushrooms, zucchini and garlic in oil till crisp and tender; cold. In separate bowl beat Large eggs with Ricotta cheese, salt and pepper.
- Drain spinach thoroughly, squeezing as much moisture out as possible.
- Add in to egg mix along with sauteed vegetables and Feta or possibly Cheddar cheese.
- Mix till well blended. Pour mix into greased 10 inch springform pan and spread proportionately.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 1 hour or possibly till set in center.
- Cold 10 min before cutting.
Leave a review or comment