Made this wondering what the Ranch Dressing mix would add. It was super!
Beef Taco SoupPrep: 5 min Cook: 40 min Servings: 12by Beth Roan118 recipes>
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 15 oz Can Corn
- 16 oz Can Pinto Beans, drained and rinsed
- 15 oz Can Green Beans, drained
- 15 oz Can Ranch Style Beans, undrained
- 10 oz Can Rotel Diced Tomatoes and Green Chilies
- 1-1/2 cups Chicken Broth
- 1 oz Ranch Dressing Mix
- 1 oz Taco Seasoning
- 2 cups Water
- Brown ground beef over medium-high heat.
- Drain and put in large pot with remaining ingredients.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium-low.
- Simmer for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Leave a review or comment