Bean-Tomato SalsaPrep: 15 min Servings: 8by RecipeKing54 recipes>
Bean-Tomato Salsa-is an easy, delicious TexMex recipe which could also be used as a condiment. Perfect for game crowds and holidays. Ingredients include: Black beans, corn, tomatoes, bell peppers and onion. It is well seasoned and served with baked tortilla chips. It is also a healthy, low calories, low fat, low cholesterol, low sodium, low carbohydrates, heart-healthy, vegetarian, Weight Watchers (2) PointsPlus recipe.
- 3 medium-size tomatoes, seeded, chopped
- 1 (15 oz) can black beans, drained, rinsed
- 3/4 cup fresh or frozen corn
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted red bell peppers
- 1 jalapeno pepper, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp minced fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander
- Baked tortilla chips
- 1. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except tortilla chips.
- 2. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving. Serve with baked tortilla chips.
Leave a review or comment