Sounds like a very refreshing summer salad.
Arugula,Italian Tuna,and White Bean Salad with RosemaryFocaccia.
While oven heats prepare dough.make salad dressing,while bread bakes prepare salad thats the game plan have everything in place..
- 3 tblsfresh lemon juice
- 2 tbls good olive oil
- 1 tsp fresh minced garlic
- 1/4 Dijon mustard
- 1 cup grape tomatoes halved
- 1cup thinly sliced red onion
- 2[6 ounce cans]Italian tuna packed in olive oil
- 1 [15 ounce ]can cannellini beans rinsed and drained
- 1[5 ounce package fresh baby arugula
- 3 ounces Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese shaved
- Whisk together first 6 ingredients in a large bowl
- Add tomatoes and next 4 ingredients
- toss,top with cheese 4 servings about 2and 1/4 cups
- For the Rosemary Foccaccia
- Preheat ovento400 degrees
- unroll dough from a 13.8-ounce can refrigerated pizza crust;put into a 12x8 -inch rectangle on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.Fold dough in half to to form a 8x6 inch rectangle;press together lightly.Using fingertips dimple dough
- .Brush dough with 2 tsps extra virgin olive oil;sprinkle with rosemaryand 1/2 tsp coarse sea salt.BAKE AT 400DEGREES FOR 15 MINUTES TILL GOLDEN .ENJOY
Leave a review or comment