Apple German Chocolate Cake
- 1 can apple pie filling (21 ounces)
- 1 pkt German chocolate cake mix (18 1/4 ounces)
- 3 x Large eggs
- 3/4 c. coarsely minced walnuts
- 1/2 c. miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Place pie filling in a blender. Cover and process till the apples are in 1/4" chunks. Pour into mixing bowl. Add in dry cake mix and Large eggs. Beat on medium speed for 5 min. Pour into greased 13x9" baking pan. Sprinkle with nuts and chocolate chips. Bake at 350 for 40-45 min or possibly till a toothpick inserted neat the center comes out clean. Cold completely on a wire rack before cutting.
Leave a review or comment