Aloo GobiPrep: 40 min Cook: 30 min Servings: 5by Navaneetham Krishnan370 recipes>
Potatoes, cauliflower, green peas and spices.
- 2 potatoes (cut into chunks wth the skin on)
- 1/4 (100g) cauliflower (cut into florets)
- 1/2 cup frozen green peas
- 4 shallots (sliced)
- 2 green chillies (slit and cut into big pieces)
- 1/2 ginger (sliced into thin strips)
- 4 cloves garlic (sliced)
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 2 tsp chilli flakes
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 3 tbsp oil
- Salt to taste
- In heated oil, sauté shallots, ginger, garlic, green chillies, cumin and mustard seeds.
- Add potatoes, turmeric powder, bay leaves,chilly flakes and salt.
- Stir and mix.
- Add caulis, stir and pour 1/2 cup water.
- Simmer/cook to tender potatoes and caulis.
- Add green peas and coriander leaves.
- Stir and dish out.
Leave a review or comment