Almond Spicy Mutton VaruvalPrep: 25 min Cook: 30 min Servings: 6by Navaneetham Krishnan370 recipes>
Tender mutton pieces coated with almond and spices and perfumed with coriander leaves.
- 500g mutton - cut into bite sizes
- 1 large onion - sliced thinly
- 1 (about 100g) tomato - sliced thinly
- 1 tbsp ginger paste
- 1/2 tbsp garlic paste
- Chilli flakes (as per taste)
- 1 1/2 tbsp almond powder/paste
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 1/2 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 4 tbsp oil
- 2 stalks coriander leaves (shredded/chopped)
- Salt for taste
- Into mutton, mix and combine onion, tomato, ginger, garlic, chilli flakes, almond, garam masala and salt.
- Heat oil and when heated, add mutton mixture; stir for a couple of
- Add enough water to cook the mutton till tender and soft.
- Stir as and when needed; cook till gravy totally dried up.
- Pour in vinegar and dark soy sauce.
- Stir again and off the heat.
- Add coriander leaves, another good stir before dishing out.
- It’s done and ready for serving.
Leave a review or comment