Spicy Minced Mutton & PotatoesPrep: 30 min Cook: 25 min Servings: 4by Navaneetham Krishnan370 recipes>
Lovely side dish for rice.
- 3 potatoes (sliced thinly and fried)
- 300g minced mutton
- 1 1/2 tbsp plain chilly powder (or as you prefer)
- 1/2 tbsp ginger paste
- 1tsp garlic paste
- 10 shallots (sliced)
- 1 tsp turmeric/kunyit powder
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- 1 tsp garam masala (all spice powder will also do)
- 3-4 tbsp oil
- One handful of coriander leaves (sliced)
- Into minced mutton, add all ingredients except oil, fried potatoes and coriander leaves.
- Heat oil and when heated, put shallots and mixed mutton.
- Keep frying while breaking minced mutton with a spatula.
- Cook till oil splits and scoop/drain out the extra floating oil.
- Lastly, stir in fried potatoes and coriander leaves.
- Dish out.
Leave a review or comment