Wine-braised string beansPrep: 15 min Cook: 30 min Servings: 4by Easy Cook - Laka kuharica497 recipes>
Light and nutritious meal ideal for scorching summer days.
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 800 g fresh, young yellow string beans, cleaned
- 1/2 tsp of Vegeta natur or similar seasoning
- 200 ml white wine
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- Halve each string bean.
- Sauté onion and garlic briefly in olive oil. Add string beans, sprinkle with seasoning. Stir.
- Add wine and simmer for 30 minutes over low heat, half covered. If necessary, add a little water so the string beans would not burn.
- Before serving, sprinkle with black pepper, serve with toasted brown bread or boiled potatoes or as a side dish to meat.
Leave a review or comment