White Cabbage and Cauliflower Salad
This crunchy salad has an interesting combination of flavors and is a good alternative to coleslaw.
- 1/3 head of white cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 head cauliflower, broken into small florets
- 2 large carrots, grated
- 1/3 cup (2oz, 56g) raisins
- 2 red skinned apples, chopped
- 4 tablespoons fresh cilantro (coriander)
- 5 tablespoons vegan mayonnaise
- 5 tablespoons fat free sour cream
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- juice 1/2 lemon
- Mix the fruit and vegetables together in a bowl.
- In a jug, mix the mayonnaise, sour cream, mustard and lemon juice to make the dressing.
- Pour over the fruit and vegetables and mix well.
Leave a review or comment