Weight Watchers Pumpkin Cheesecake WontonsCook: 20 min Servings: 40by S. Cumbo44 recipes>
Points: 1 Weight Watchers Points plus Servings: 40 Serving Size: 1 wonton Nutritional Info: 31.3 calories, .4g of fat, 6.3g carbohydrates, .3g dietary fiber, 1g of protein
- 40 wonton wrappers
- 3/4 cup pumpkin
- 1/4 cup reduced fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Cooking spray
- 1 tbsp cinnamon and sugar for topping
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together the pumpkin, cream cheese, pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla until well combined. You can also mix together with a mixer for a fluffier filling. Taste the mixture and make sure it is sweet enough for you. If it isnât sweet enough consider adding a touch more sugar, maple syrup, honey, or Stevia.
- Lay out your wonton wrappers and place 1 tsp of filling in each wrapper. Wet the edges of the wonton wrapper with a bit of water (just dab your finger in water and run it along the edges) and then fold together to create a triangle. Press down the edges with a fork.
- Place the wontons on a a parchment lined baking sheet and spray with cooking spray. Bake for ten minutes and then turn over and bake for an additional ten minutes until nice and crispy. About 2 minutes before they are done, spray with some additional cooking spray and dust with sugar and cinnamon. This way the sugar will caramelize on top.
Leave a review or comment