Weight Watchers Chicken Mozzarella MeltsPrep: 5 min Cook: 4 min Servings: 2by Recipe Kitchen13 recipes>
Healthy Chicken Breast Strips Coated With Spaghetti Sauce On Top Of Toasted Italian Bread.
- 1 (6 oz) package Oscar Mayer brand Deli Fresh Grilled
- Chicken Breast Strips
- 1/4 cup spaghetti sauce
- 2 slices Italian bread, toasted
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1. Preheat oven or toaster oven to 400Âº F.
- 2. Toss chicken strips with spaghetti sauce;
- spoon 1/2 of mixture on each toast slice.
- 3. Place on baking sheet and sprinkle with cheese.
- 4. Bake 3 to 4 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Yield: 2 Servings Serving Size: 1 Sandwich
- Nutrition Information:
- Calories 220, Carbs 14 g, Fat 6 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 28 g
Leave a review or comment