thank you. So many time looking for to. ¡I'ts incredible and so excited for me having it at last!.
Just thank you very much, I'm so grateful
Tzatziki SaucePrep: 10 min Servings: 3by John Spottiswood300 recipes>
This is a great traditional greek sauce. Serve it on flatbread with fava beans, kebab, falafel, or anything else you can think of. It's super simple to make and you can experiment with adding different spices. The yogurt has a mellowing impact, so you can add just about anything without ruining it!
- 1 pint plain yogurt (european or greek style if available)
- 1 cucumber
- 1 tsp kosher salt (or to taste)
- 1/2 cup sour cream (reg. or low fat)
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice (1 lemon)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- Pinch freshly ground black pepper
- Experiment adding any of the following:
- 1 tsp fresh dill
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp paprika
- Peel the cucumber partially leaving strips of skin. Chop it finely. Put the yogurt, sour cream, salt, lemon juice, garlic, and pepper in a bowl and stir.
- You can serve it right away, or refrigerate for 2 or more hours. Serve chilled or at room temperature.
Leave a review or comment