Tortang Talong (Eggplant Omelette)Prep: 20 min Cook: 15 min Servings: 1by ShaleeDP1124 recipes>
A tasty and healthy veggie dish. This is a simple way to make kids eat their veggies. Mixing meat with veggies helps them to learn to appreciate vegetable dishes.
- 4 pc whole eggplant (broiled, then peeled but retain stem)
- 1/4 kilo ground pork
- 1 piece red bell pepper (diced)
- 1 piece green bell pepper (diced)
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- canola oil
- Saute pork in oil for 5 minutes. Add seasoning. Stir. Set aside
- Dip the eggplant in the egg one at a time.
- Slice open the eggplant to let some eggs seep in.
- Place the eggplant onto the heated pan, open side facing up.
- Pour in some ground pork, bell peppers, and beaten egg onto the eggplant.
- Cook/fry both sides of the eggplant to make an omelette.
- Serve with catsup.
Leave a review or comment