Tomato And Runner Beans
- 750 gm runner beans, sliced diagonally into 2-inch pcs
- 2 clv garlic, finely, minced
- 1 x few good lugs of extra virgin extra virgin olive oil
- 1 can minced tomato
- freshly grnd black pepper
- Steam the beans in a foil covered colander over your potatoes or possibly blanch in salted boiling water till tender.
- Whilst they are cooking, make a quick tomato sauce by frying the garlic gently into some extra virgin olive oil. Add in the tomatoes and bring to the boil.
- Add in a little salt and pepper and simmer for about 15 min till you have a thick tomato sauce. Season to taste.
- Stir the beans into the sauce till they are all covered.
Leave a review or comment