Grilled Red Onion And White Bean Salad With Classic Vinaigrette
- 1/4 c. white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 3/4 tsp salt pepper, to taste
- 3/4 c. vegetable oil
- 1 Tbsp. minced fresh herbs, (tarragon, parsley, chives, etc.) Grilled Red Onion And White Bean Salad
- 1 x red onion, sliced in 1/2" slices extra virgin olive oil, for brushing onion
- 3/4 c. sliced radish
- 1/2 c. green onion, sliced, diagonally
- 1/4 c. minced parsley
- 1 x garlic, clove, chopped
- 1 x 19 ounce can white kidney beans, liquid removed red leaf lettuce
- In a bowl whisk vinegar, mustard , salt and pepper to taste. Stir in garlic.
- Gradually whisk in oil. Stir in fresh herbs.
- Grilled Red Onion And White Bean Salad:Brush with extra virgin olive oil and grill red onions till just soft. Sprinkle with some fresh herbs.
- Mix radishes, garlic, parsley and green onions with white beans and toss with vinaigrette.
- Serve over red leaf lettuce and sprinkle with parsley.
Leave a review or comment