three bean salad
- 3 1/2 cups low-cal vinaigrette
- 1 No. can Kidney beans, canned and drained
- 5 No. cans canned and drained garbanzo beans.
- 2 lbs frozen fresh cut green beans
- 8 oz frozen fresh cut green beans
- 1 lb chopped tomaotes.
- 5 oz chopped onions
- Make low-cal vinaigrette.
- In a llarge plastic container with a tight-fitting lid, combine all the ingredients. Cover and refrigerate. Occasionally turn the container completely unside down to marinate the salad. Serve with a No. 6 dipper
Leave a review or comment