Three Bean Salad
- 1 (16 ounce.) can no salt added green beans, liquid removed
- 1 (16 ounce.) can wax beans, liquid removed
- 1 (16 ounce.) can kidney beans, liquid removed
- 1 c. minced green pepper
- 2/3 c. minced green onions
- 2/3 c. unsweetened apple juice
- 1/3 c. cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon dry whole oregano
- Combine beans, green pepper and green onions in a large bowl; toss gently.
- Combine apple juice and remaining ingredients in a small jar; cover tightly and shake vigorously. Pour over bean mix; toss gently. Cover and refrigerateat least 2 hrs. Yield: 12 servings.
Leave a review or comment