Tender Juicy Beef and BroccoliPrep: 80 min Cook: 20 min Servings: 5by Strohxda971 recipe>
Find the sweet and meaty taste in this appetizing dish especially served with rice or mushed potatoes. Enjoy the savory beef made tender and juicy together with the crispiness of healthy broccoli. This dish is rich in protein and calcium which is ideal for people who want to build muscles and grow taller. Each 85g of broccoli can have 34mg of Calcium!
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. water
- 1/2 tbsp. light soy sauce
- 1/2 tbsp. dark soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tbsp. oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 kilo fresh broccoli
- 2 cups water
- pinch of salt
- 3 tbsp. cup oil (preferable olive oil)
- 1 head garlic
- 2 medium onion
- 1/2 kilo lean beef, sliced thinly
- First, mix all the ingredients to marinade in a clean bowl and then add the sliced fresh beef. Marinate the beef for at least 30 minutes but if you can do it for one hour, it would be better.
- While waiting for the beef to be marinated, you can now peel and then mince the garlic together with the onions to be sliced thinly and then set aside.
- Now, start washing the broccoli with clean water and then carefully drain. Next, cut the broccoli florets into bite sizes and then the stalks diagonally into thin slices. Then bring to full boil about 2 cups of water in low heat. Season the water with little salt then add the fresh broccoli. Cook for about a minute to maintain crisp and then drain and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a separate wok or a non-stick pan. SautÃ© the minced garlic and sliced onion then add the sliced beef. Occasionally stir until cooked for about 5 minutes.
- Serve the meat and broccoli mixture with the sauce while still on heat. Simmer stirring frequently until cooked. About a minute before you turn the heat off, add the broccoli. Stirring well, until sauce covers the broccoli.
- Serve while hot.
Leave a review or comment