Beef And Broccoli
- 2 Tbsp. Vegetable oil, divided
- 3/4 lb Boneless beef sirloin or possibly top round steak, 3/4 inch thick, sliced across the grain into thin strips
- 2 c. Broccoli flowerets
- 1 med onion cut into wedges
- 1 x Clove garlic -Or possibly-
- 1/8 tsp garlic pwdr
- 1 can Cream of Broccoli Soup Campbell's (10 3/4 ounce can)
- 1/4 c. Water
- 1 Tbsp. Soy sauce
- 4 c. Warm cooked rice
- 1. In large skillet over medium-high heat, heat one Tbsp. oil; cook beef till browned, stirring often. Remove.
- 2. Reduce heat to medium. In remaining oil cook broccoli and onion with garlic till tender-crisp.
- 3. Stir in soup, water and soy sauce. Heat to boiling.
- 4. Return beef to skillet. Heat through, stirring often.
- 5. Serve over rice.
- Serves 4.
Leave a review or comment