Beef And Broccoli
- 2/3 c. A.1. Original Steak Sauce
- 1/3 c. soy sauce
- 2 x cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 x (1 1/2 lb.) beef top round steak, thinly sliced
- 1 bag (16 ounce.) frzn broccoli, red peppers, bamboo shoots and mushrooms, thawed Warm cooked MINUTE White Rice
- Blend steak sauce, soy sauce and garlic in nonmetal dish. Add in steak, stirring to coat. Cover; chill 30 min, stirring occasionally.
- Remove steak from marinade; reserve marinade. Cook and stir steak in large, lightly greased skillet over medium-high heat for 3 to 4 min or possibly till meat is no longer pink. Remove steak with slotted spoon; keep hot.
- Heat vegetables and reserved marinade in same skillet to a boil; reduce heat. Cover; simmer for 2 to 3 min. Stir in beef. Serve over warm cooked rice.
- Special Extra: Add in 1/2 to 1 teaspoon warm pepper sauce with soy sauce.
Leave a review or comment