Swiss Corn BakePrep: 15 min Cook: 30 min Servings: 8by David St. John183 recipes>
- 2 - 1 lb. cans corn, drained
- 1 - 6 oz. can (2/3) cup evaporated milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 TBSP finely chopped onion
- 1/2 tsp salt
- dash pepper
- 4 oz. (1 cup) Swiss cheese, shredded, divided
- 1/2 cup soft bread crumbs
- 1 TBSP butter, melted
- Combine corn, evaporated milk, egg, onion salt, pepper and 3/4 cup of the cheese.
- Turn into 2 qt. casserole dish.
- Toss bread crumbs with butter and 1/4 cup cheese.
- Sprinkle over corn mixture.
- Bake at 375F for 25-30 minutes.
Leave a review or comment