Sweet and Spicy Chicken
This is an adaptation of a similar recipe
- 2 Breasts Chicken
- Black Pepper
- Vegetable oil
- 2 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Honey
- 1/2 cup soy Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Garlic
- 1/4 cup Siracha
- Cut chicken in cubed sized pieces
- Dredge with a Flour, salt and pepper mixture, I usually use a lot of black pepper.
- In about 1-2 tablespoons of cooking oil fry chicken until fully browned and cooked
- Meanwhile, mix remaining ingredient in a small bowl.
- Once Chicken is cooked add sauce mixture to pan
- Bring to boil and cook a couple minutes
- Serve with rice.
Leave a review or comment