Stuffed Zucchini HalvesPrep: 11 min Cook: 30 min Servings: 6by "Cheffie Cooks"518 recipes>
Makes a nice light supper! My garden is over-flowing with fresh zucchini's.
- 3 fresh zucchini
- 8 ounces of any meat-burger, lamb, sausage-your choice will work
- one clove of garlic
- 1 cup grated cheese (your choice)
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon Italian Seasoning Mix
- Pre Heat Oven 400 F
- Cur rinsed zucchini lengthwise, scoop out flesh with a serrated spoon add into a mixing bowl
- Add cooked meat choice-crumbled
- add garlic, Italian seasonings, stir well
- Fill each zucchini half full add cheese
- Bake uncovered for 20 minutes
- Serve and enjoy!
Leave a review or comment