Strawberry Jello Pretzel DessertPrep: 60 min Cook: 5 min Servings: 15by Tiffany12 recipes>
- Layer 1
- 2 c. crushed pretzels (grate in food processor)
- 3/4 c. butter, melted
- 3 tbsp. sugar
- Layer 2
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 c. sugar
- 8 oz. Cool Whip
- Layer 3
- 2 (3 oz.) pkg. strawberry Jello
- 2 c. boiling water
- 2 (10 oz.) pkg. frozen strawberries
- Mix Layer 1 ingredients into 9 x 13 inch pan. Press flat onto bottom of pan. Bake at 400 degrees for 5 minutes. Let cool.
- Mix Layer 2 together until smooth. Spoon over pretzel layer.
- For Layer 3: Mix strawberry Jello and boiling water together. Add sliced strawberries. Refrigerate for about 1 hour until slightly jelled. Pour carefully over cream cheese mixture.
- Refrigerate for at least 5 hours before serving..
Leave a review or comment