Stevia Cinnamon Almond PancakesPrep: 5 min Cook: 20 min Servings: 18by Micheline120 recipes>
I created this delicious, healthy sugar-free, gluten free and yeast-free pancake recipe for breakfast and as a snack while I am on a special ACD diet (gluten-free, yeast-free and sugar-free). You can eat these pancakes with apple or banana slices for a sweet treat in the later phases of the ACD diet. These pancakes can be made ahead and kept frozen. I use these as a snack in between meals as they are filling and full of protein. You can substitute honey for the Stevia if not on ACD. This recipe makes 18 medium pancakes. Recipe can also be cut in half.
- 2 1/2 cups (625 ml) almond flour
- 3 packets Stevia powder OR 24 to 30 drops liquid Stevia OR 30 ml liquid Stevia OR 8 tbsp liquid honey
- 8 medium eggs
- 4 tbsp (60 ml) vanilla extract (without alcohol)
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 1/2 tbsp cinnamon powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tbsp clarified butter
- Mix all ingredients together in a food processor and process until light and fluffy.
- Pour batter in thin layers on a lightly oiled or non-stick electric hot griddle set at 300 degrees.
- Cook slowly until golden brown and slightly crispy.
- Serve warm or cold with apple or banana slices and a sprinkle of cinnamon on top OR honey OR with your favourite pancake topping.
Leave a review or comment