Cinnamon Roll PancakesPrep: 20 min Cook: 10 min Servings: 4by Erin S1195 recipes>
Cinnamon Rolls and Pancakes come together in a wonderful breakfast!
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 Tbls canola oil
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 Tbls cinnamon
- 4 Tbls butter
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- To make Pancakes:Whisk together flour, baking powder and salt. Add milk, oil and egg. Whisk until just combined (lumps are good).
- To make Filling: Mix butter, brown sugar and cinnamon. Put filling into a zip loc bag and set aside.You do not want this to get too liquidy. About the consistency of toothpaste. If it gets too hard, you can microwave it for a few seconds.
- To make Glaze: Heat butter and cream cheese until melted. Mix until smooth; whisk in powdered sugar and vanilla.
- Heat large skillet or Griddle over medium-low heat. Spray with nonstick spray. Pour about 1/2 cup batter into pan. Cut the corner of your bag of filling and squeeze a spiral of the filling onto the top of the pancake. Flip carefully when bubbles begin to appear on the surface. Cook for about another 1-2 minutes.
- Serve with glaze drizzled over pancakes!
Leave a review or comment