Spicy noodles with mushroomsPrep: 5 min Cook: 15 min Servings: 3by Spoonof27 recipes>
Hey, I would like to share with you this new discovery that I recommend for lunch. Spicy noodles with mushrooms. I know that there are not many people who like broccoli, but trust me, you will love these salads. Some time ago I couldn’t even watch at the broccoli, but now I put it in almost every dish. So today I’m making salads (if you can call it salads) that can be served hot and cold.
- 1 cube of Vegetable Broth
- 2 leafs of Egg noodles
- 1 Broccoli
- 1 spoon of Sesame oil
- 250g of Shiitake mushrooms
- 1 clove of Garlic
- 1/2 spoon of Chilli flakes
- 4 Spring onions
- 2 spoons of Hoisin sauce
- A handful of fried Cashews
- Pour some water in a small bowl, put a cube of broth and let it boil. Put noodles leafs and boil for several minutes, then pour chopped broccoli and boil for other several minutes. Leave some broth in a bowl and strain off broccoli with noodles.
- Heat sesame oil in a frying – pan, pour chopped shiitake mushrooms and fry for around 3 minutes.
- Pour chopped garlic, chili flakes, ¾ chopped spring onions and fry about a minute. Pour broccoli, noodles, 4 spoons of broth and hoisin sauce. Fry for another minute.
- Serve noodles with cashews and spring onions on top. Enjoy!
Leave a review or comment