Sour Cream Marsala Noodles w/ Breaded Pork Chops
I found a similar recipe- and then again I revamped it to make it more my thing. Enjoy!
- 1/2 C Seasoned Bread Crumbs
- 4 Pork chops (Really the number of chops doesn't matter-just add more bread crumbs to your bag)
- 4Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Onions-Chopped
- 6 Cloves of Garlic-Minced
- 1/2 C white wine
- 1/2 C Marsala Wine
- 1/4 tsp Pepper ( I really don't measure salt and pepper-just put in what I think)
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/4 C Cold Butter
- 16oz Sour Cream
- 12oz Egg Noodles-Hot & Cooked
- Saute Onions in 2 Tbsp olive oil- Unil Tenderness is desired (Of course I saute mine to no end:) Remove from pan and set aside in a bowl
- Place Bread Crumbs in a Plastic Bag. Add porkchops one at a time & shake to coat. Cook Chops in 2Tbsp oil 6-8min/ side or until temp is 160 F. Remove from pan and keep warm
- In the same skillet return the sauted onions- Add garlic- Cook 2 minutes.
- Add White wine, marsala wine, pepper & Salt- Cook Stirring occasionally until Liquid is almost Evaporated
- Stir in butter until melted.
- Add Sour Cream & stir until well blended.
- Add hot cooked noodles to the sauce and mix together
- Serve over porkchops
Leave a review or comment