Slow Cooker Baked BeansPrep: 5 min Cook: 2 hours Servings: 6by Eileen Kelly1 recipe>
Slow Cooker Baked Beans is a super easy recipe to prepare in the slow cooker. Made with canned beans and a blend of ketchup, molasses and spices! Using the canned beans allows this dish to be ready in 2 hours. Perfect side dish for any BBQ
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cup True Made Foods ketchup, or ketchup of choice
- 1 Tablespoon molasses
- 1 Tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 15 ounce can black beans, drained and rinsed
- In a slow cooker, add chopped onion, ketchup, molasses,spicy brown mustard, cider vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, dark brown sugar, salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the drained black beans, dark red beans, and light red beans.
- Stir to combine.
- Cook on high for 2 hours or low for 4 hours.
Leave a review or comment