3 Bean Chicken Chili Con QuesoServings: 1by Larissa1665 recipes>
Perfect for game day over chips or with tortillas
- 1 can of diced tomatoes, 28 oz
- 1 cup of The Husband's Homemade Salsa
- 1/2 cup water, boiling
- 2 tbsp chili powder
- 1/2 tbsp smoked paprika
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- Salt, to taste
- 1 can kidney beans, drained & rinsed
- 1 can white kidney/Great Northern/Cannelloni beans, drained & rinsed
- 1 cup+ Slow Cooker Black Beans, drained
- 4 boneless skinless chicken thighs (i.e. one small pack from Costco)
- Shredded cheese
- Place all of the ingredients from the tomatoes to the chicken in the slow cooker, ensuring the chicken is covered by the liquid. Cover and cook for 4-6 hours (depending on your slow cooker). Once the chicken is cooked, pull out, shred with two forks, put back in the slow cooker and stir everything together.
- When ready to eat, place in a bowl or on a plate and top with cheese. Serve with chips, tortillas or alone.
- For the black bean and salsa recipes referenced in this recipe, see my blog, http://tiredofthesameolsameoldinners.blogspot.com/.
Leave a review or comment