Sir CedricPrep: 30 min Cook: 30 min Servings: 6by Glenn37 recipes>
A quick casserole given to us by our friend Barb McGillen in Indianapolis. A family favorite
- 1 Cabbage
- 2 lb. Ground Beef
- 2 cans Tomato Soup
- 1 cup American Cheese
- Bread Crumbs
- Quarter, core and boil a medium sized head of cabbage.
- When done, drain thoroughly and allow to cool.
- Brown 2lbs Ground Beef add salt and pepper to taste.
- Drain when browned and set aside.
- Line the bottom of a casserole dish with cooked, well drained cabbage leaves.
- Add a layer of ground beef.
- Add a layer of condensed tomato soup.
- Add a layer of sliced or shredded American cheese.
- Repeat and top with bread crumbs.
- Bake at 350 until cheese is melted and center is warm (about 30minutes)
Leave a review or comment