Semi-Boneless Baked Ham with Pineapple-Honey GlazePrep: 8 min Cook: 50 min Servings: 12by "Cheffie Cooks"518 recipes>
Delicious Flavors for your Holiday Baked Ham. Every Year I change up the glaze and this one is a favorite.
- One 8 pound semi-boneless Ham (pre-cooked)
- 1/4 Cup Pineapple Juice
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 Tablespoons Pure Honey
- 1 cup Low Sodium Vegetable Stock
- Pre Heat Oven 350 F
- Add Ham into a non stick baking dish with vegetable stock, in a mixing bowl add ingredients and stir well, using a brush coat the Ham well.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake 30 minutes, remove from oven and re-baste with the glaze and return to the oven to bake an additional 20 minutes.
- We love our Baked Ham sliced thin.
- Enjoy the subtle flavors and tender, juicy Baked Ham.
Leave a review or comment