Sardine Varuval (Dry Style)Prep: 15 min Cook: 15 min Servings: 4by Navaneetham Krishnan370 recipes>
Simply simple. Yet crazily yum with rice,tosai or toast
- 1 big can of sardines - drain off the sauce
- 1 inch ginger - chopped/sliced
- 1 red onion - chopped/sliced
- 4 garlic - chopped/sliced
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp plain chilli powder
- Lime juice - as needed
- 2 sprigs curry leaves
- 2 sprigs spring onion - sliced thinly
- Salt for taste
- 2 tbsp of oil
- Saute ginger, onion, garlic and curry leaves in oil.
- Add sardines with chilli powder, turmeric powder and salt.
- Fry over high heat and break sardines into smaller pieces.
- Add lime juice and spring onion.
- Stir again and dish out.
Leave a review or comment