Sambal Belacan Bawang Merah (Shrimp Paste Shallots Chili Dipping Sauce)Prep: 15 min Cook: 5 min Servings: 10by Navaneetham Krishnan370 recipes>
Shallots yields its natural sweetness in the sambal and is a condiment with rice or as dipping sauce for noodle dishes.
- (estimates - adjust as per your taste)
- 10 red chilies
- 2-3 chili padi (optional)
- 1 inch belacan/shrimp paste (roasted)
- 3-4 shallots - roasted
- 1 lime - extract juice
- Salt (only if needed)
- Except for lime juice, pound/process the rest of the ingredients.
- Remove the paste and mix in lime juice and salt.
- Enjoy with your meal and store the balance in the fridge.
Leave a review or comment