Roasted Brussels Sprouts ChipsPrep: 30 min Cook: 20 min Servings: 4by Jennifer Tyler Lee3 recipes>
Like potato chips, only 500X better! These crispy, crunchy Roasted Brussels Sprouts Chips will have your kids begging for Brussels!
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Peel the sprouts.
- Add olive oil and salt and toss on a rimmed bake sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Reduce the heat to 250 degrees then bake 10 minutes more or until the leaves are crispy.
- Reprinted from The 52 New Foods Challenge: A Family Cooking Adventure for Each Week of the Year, with 150 Recipes by arrangement with Avery, a member of Penguin Group (USA) LLC, A Penguin Random House Company. Copyright (c) Jennifer Tyler Lee, 2014
Leave a review or comment