Ricotta Amaretto Cheesecake copyright 2011 art of living,PrimaMedia,Inc/Maria Liberati
- 4 eggs
- 10 ounces of crushed amaretti cookies
- 7 graham crackers crushed
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Let cream cheese sit at room temperature for 20 minutes.
- Crush amaretti and graham crakers.
- Melt butter in pan. add in crushed cookies to butter.
- Blend until a smooth paste.
- Cover 8 inch cake pan with parchment paper.
- Butter the paper and arrange crumb mixture on botom and sides of pan as crust.
- Set aside
- In a bowl blend cream cheese ,ricotta, sugar and vanilla, until well blended.
- Separate the eggs.
- Place egg yolks cream into cream cheese mixture, blend in by hand with spatula.
- In a separate bowl whip egg whites till peaks form,then blend into cheese mixture.
- When unifrmly blended, place into crust and let cook in preheated oven at 375 degrees for 1 hour.
- Remove from oven and let cool for approximately 4 hours. Serve with a glass of Prosecco
Leave a review or comment