Quick Broccoli Side DishPrep: 10 min Cook: 10 min Servings: 6by Mary Shaldibina35 recipes>
Italian seasoning and crunchy pine nuts really jazz up the flavor of this versatile veggie side dish.
- 4 c. fresh broccoli florets
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 Tbsp. sherry or reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 jar (2 oz.) sliced pimientos, drained
- 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 2 Tbsp. pine nuts
- In a a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, saute broccoli in oil for 5 minutes. Add garlic; saute 2 mins longer or until broccoli is crisp-tender. Add the sherry, pimientos, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper; cook and stir until heated through. Sprinkle with pine nuts.
Leave a review or comment