Broccoli & Cheese CasserolePrep: 10 min Cook: 30 min Servings: 1by Carolina Create28 recipes>
This is the best broccoli casserole! I am ALWAYS asked to bring this to dinners. I grew up with my mom using this recipe and it seriously is loved by many, even my picky son who doesn't like vegetables.
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup Dukes mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. grated onion
- 2 cups grated mild Cheddar cheese
- 1 (1 lb.) pkg. frozen broccoli, partially cooked & drained
- Combine all ingredients and pour into buttered casserole dish.
- Mix 1 stick of butter, melted with crushed Ritz and spoon onto top.
- Bake at 400° for 30 minutes.
Leave a review or comment