Pumpkin Custard Spice Bundt CakePrep: 10 min Cook: 45 min Servings: 15by Cathy W.19 recipes>
This easy cake will just blow you away. It uses a cake mix and canned pumpkin. You won't believe how great it turns out.
- 1 box spice cake mix w/o pudding (2 layer size)
- 1 can (15oz) pure pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie)
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/4 c water
- 1/3 c oil
- 1 t cinnamon
- 1/3 t vanilla extract
- 1/3 t almond extract
- 1/2 c walnuts, chopped (optional)
- confectioners powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine all ingredients, except nuts, in large bowl and beat on low speed with mixer for 1 minute then on medium speed for 2 more minutes. Stir in nuts if using.
- Coat bundt pan with non-stick spray and pour cake mixture into pan.
- Cook 45 - 50 minutes or until knife inserted into cake comes out clean. Cool on rack for 10 minutes.
- Remove cake from pan and completely cool.
- Dust top with confectioners sugar or your favorite icing
Leave a review or comment