Potato Egg SaladPrep: 1 hours Cook: 15 min Servings: 4by thecurrymommy94 recipes>
A comforting potato salad with hard-boiled eggs and jalapenos makes this recipe a perfect side for any meal. Whether you’re looking for a dish to share with others on a Game Day or a BBQ, consider making this crowd-pleasing Potato Egg Salad Recipe.
- 4 cups red or Yukon potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes (or smaller)
- 1 cup mayonnaise (best foods or hellman's brand)
- 2 tsp sugar
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 4-5 sprigs green onions, chopped small
- 2 celery stalks
- 1 tbsp bacon bits
- 1 jalapeno, finely chopped
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and diced
- black pepper
- water + salt for boiling
- Boil the potatoes until tender in heavily salted water. Drain the water and cool them down completely.
- Mix together mayonnaise, mustard, apple cider vinegar, sugar, and garlic powder together.
- Add the chopped celery, jalapeno, green onions, bacon bits, and eggs to the mixture. Combine it well.
- Add the potatoes to the mixture and mix it well again.
- Refrigerate and enjoy cold.
Leave a review or comment