Pork Tenderloin With Honey Mustard Sauce
A delicious meal in a bag! Makes for the easiest clean up too!!
- 1 tbsp. flour
- 1 lg. size (14x20) Reynolds Oven Coking Bag
- 1/4 c. orange or possibly apple juice
- 1/4 c. honey
- 2 tbsp. Dijon-style mustard
- 2 pork tenderloins (3/4 pound each), fat trimmed
- Basil leaves
- Seasoned salt
- 4 med. carrots, diagonally sliced
- 2 med. carrots, diagonally sliced
- 2 med. gold Delicious apples, cored, cut in eighths
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Shake flour in Reynolds Oven Cooking Bag; place in 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- Add in orange juice, honey and mustard to bag. Squeeze bag to blend ingredients.
- Sprinkle tenderloins with basil and seasoned salt.
- Place in bag, tucking the narrow end of each tenderloin under for even cooking.
- Arrange carrot and apple slices in bag around tenderloins.
- Close bag with nylon tie; cut 6 half-inch slits in top.
- Bake until meat thermometer registers 160 degrees, 45-50 min.
- Let stand in bag 5 min.
Leave a review or comment