Pork Egg RollsPrep: 20 min Cook: 4 min Servings: 12by Ella Mangelos Velthoen51 recipes>
Sometimes i like to try different things out of my comfort zone. My husband loves Chinese items and since I have a garden, I do lots of fresh items, with lots of veggies. As I said, fresh from the garden. These have so many veggies and always a bit of protein for my husband..
- Egg Roll wrappers
- 1 large onion
- 4 Stalks celery
- 4 large mushrooms
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1/4 pound chopped broccoli
- 1 small can water chestnuts chopped
- 2 pound bean sprouts
- 3 small zucchini chopped small
- Teriyaki sauce
- In deep fry pan, add 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- add pork and saute till crumbly and almost don
- Add chopped celery and onions and saute until softened
- Add broccoli, continue to cook, add zucchini, chestnuts, bean sprouts and lastly mushroom. Add a 1/4 of a cup of Teriyaki seasoning and continue to stir until all items are soft and done.
- Put into a sieve and allow to drain
- Place egg roll wrapper on a plate and put a small amount of filling into wrapper, fold as a burrito and seal ends with a bit of water. Line them up on parchment paper.
- After all are done, place into a hot skillet with 1/4 inch of veggie oil and place the egg rolls gently into the pan, frying until brown.
- Serve with rice.
Leave a review or comment